Young Person & Child Educational Psychologist
Imagine Inclusion has worked as a child educational psychologist for over 20 years, offering a range of young person & child psychologist services to empower and meet the individual needs of children, young people and adults 0 - 25 years of age.
We work with Children, Young People and Young Adults who may or may not have areas for development and growth.
We offer Child Educational Psychology Services and use Person Centred Planning approaches to work within the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) code of practice.
Areas for Growth and Development
- Cognition and Learning, including child development, memory, engagement for learning, assessments and interventions.
- Communication and Interaction, including speech, language, communication and Autism.
- Social Emotional Growth Plans
- Social Emotional Mental Health. This includes understanding the social and emotional needs of young people to support inclusion, prevent exclusion, supporting calm and healthy behaviours.
- Therapeutic work
- Working with relationships and attachments
Our Child Psychologist Services
- Assessments (dynamic, holistic services and systemic work), Educational Psychology
- Child Centred Reviews and Meetings
- Collaborative Consultation
- Developing Social Emotional Growth plans for a Team around the young person
- Holistic Assessment to explore gifts, strengths, talents and areas for growth using observation, consultation, individual formal and informal processes over time. The use of art and creativity is used.
- Inclusion Facilitation - Coaching and Mentoring
- Person Centred Planning
- Person Centred Planning Approaches in learning or home settings
- Story telling and narrative
- Supervision, consultation, training and professional development to meet individual needs
- Supporting and developing adults to develop skills and knowledge to work with children and young people (0-25)
- Personal Development
- Personal Profiles - One Page Profiles
This is a brief outline of the services we provide as a child educational psychologist company. We work with Children, Young People and Young Adults. For more information or if you have any questions, please fill in the section below and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.