We love to work with learning settings.
We have a wealth of experience as psychologists and specialists working with learning settings for over 30 years.
The services we offer include:
- Circle of Adults
- Circle of Friends
- Developing Enabling Environments
- Education Health Care Plan Support
- Emotional Processing and Functional Analysis of Emotions and Behaviour
- Emotional School Based Referral
- Emotional wellbeing for staff
- Individual Assessments for children, young people and young adults 0 - 25
- Inclusion and Exclusion prevention
- Individual and Group work with children, young people and adults 0 - 25 in the areas of:
- cognition and learning social, emotional wellbeing & mental health
- sensory needs
- attachment loss and grief
- Mindful Emotional Coaching
- Mindfulness in Learning Places
- Reflective processes
- Responding to Critical Incidents
- Support and Supervision
- Training and Workshops in Person Centred Planning
- Whole Setting Approaches to mental health
Circle of Friends
One of our most useful services when working with Schools, Academies & Colleges is called a Circle of Friends.
This service involves creating a graphic for a group of friends and helps to highlight what is important to the group and helps to show the direction the group collectively wants to go.
This service can be done for and group and is not specific to friends.
This is a brief outline of the services we offer for Schools, Academies and Colleges. For more information or if you have any questions, please fill in the section below and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.